The Department of EEE was established in the academic year 2009. The department laboratories are equipped with latest machineries and equipments. The department is equipped with latest versions softwares like MAT LAB, AU Power Lab. The department has a team of dedicated and committed faculty members with PG qualification. The department has taken keen interest to organize Guest Lectures, Symposium, Conferences, Seminar and Workshop to augment the students caliber.
- To develop competent Electrical Engineers of high quality both in software and hardware who are capable of facing various challenges posed by other developed countries.
- To provide opportunities to simulate the real world in a lab environment using latest software tools.
- To organize social and professional activities which will strengthen and enrich the community within the department, and to help publicize various research activities of the department.
- To organize social events, host talks by guest speakers and students with the help of our Student Association ELEXS (Electrical Energy Extreme source)
- They can enhance in power generation, transmission and distribution, electricity boards companies govt/private.
- They are well equiped to design electronics/electric instruments and meters, accessories, industrial power rectifier units.
- They are also trained to work in the sectors include aircraft systems, electric traction, core industries like steel, chemical and cement manufacturing.